Before We Arrive:
- There is not much for you to do before we get there. We do ask that you remove any fragile objects, that can be hit and damaged by our 360i, or valuable items from the rooms that will be cleaned.
- Moving furniture and other items will be handled the day we arrive.
What Will Happen When We Arrive:
- Our technician will conduct a pre-inspection of the areas to be cleaned, while noting anything that would require special attention.
- We will answer any questions or concerns that you may have, as well discuss the process with you.
- We will then carefully move any furniture or items in the rooms (except very large items).
- After that the soap will be laid down and any areas of concern will be pre-treated to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- The entire area will then be cleaned using our hot water extraction method.
- Finally furniture will be returned to its original location, making sure that we place protective pads underneath.
After We Leave:
- Even though our powerful, truck-mounted system extracts most of the moisture during the service, your carpet or upholstery may still be damp to the touch.
- Once everything has been serviced, we will complete a final inspection with you to guarantee that you are 100% satisfied.
- Using fans and turning on your a/c could help speed the drying process.
- It is completely possible to walk on your carpet immediately after cleaning. If it is possible it would be wise to avoid wearing outside shoes on the carpet, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.
- If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the work performed, simply notify us within fourteen days of the cleaning and we will be more happy to address any concerns you may have.